Monday 13 September 2010

More Baby Zentangles and a favourite

I love these two patterns ... I saw them on the video that Suzanne McNeil did at the Zentangle Masterclass - you can see it here at Zentangle blog.

Quite a few of the participants showed their own patterns - aren't these two beautiful and they go together so well ... a very asian feel to it I think.





This little guy reminds me of Pac Man - remember him?    Or a clam shell.











Here are some of the Baby Zentangles I have been creating since my last posting.   I do love them ... how will I ever part with them - lol!

 Only 30 days now and I will be sitting in front of Rick and Maria at the home of Zentangle in Massachusetts - very exciting.

But only 19 days and I will be standing in front of a classroom teaching at the Australian Machine Quilting Festival in Adelaide 1-4 October 2010 - that is too very exciting.

Happy Zentangling for now ...  Jane x

3 comments:

  1. I love your pac man or clamshell or seed pod. it has great personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how big are your babies Jane?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen ... they are 1.5inches square or thereabouts

    ReplyDelete