Saturday 6 May 2017

1 Year of Stitches

 I embarked on some stitching late last year actually and decided to casually do the One Year of Stitches challenge, but on my own terms. 
You can see more about the challenge at this link : http://www.brwnpaperbag.com/1-year-of-stitches-2017/


This piece which I call "Into the Blue" was my starting point in January/February this year.

It is my own design that just sort of grew.

It is a wonderful thing to do ... just building up designs stitch by stitch.  I have started another two larger pieces that I have permanently in my standing and lap hoops so I can pick them up whenever I feel like it.  And then there is the Blue Indigo Book project that I am working on as well, I'll show that to you later when I am a bit further on with it.  Threads are everywhere.

Is anyone else doing this challenge?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    Love your stitching.
    Will be starting this challenge soon.
    Miss you on FB.
    Hope you are well.
    Annie Q Reid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane I am back in Launceston please phone me if you can meet up with me in the next two weeks. I return home 29/05/2019 to the mainland and really want to catch up. Cheers Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Aqur Printing Jakarta wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete