Sunday 30 May 2010

New Pattern - Scrumble

I call this pattern "scrumble" because I got the idea from wool when doing some crochet scrumbling.   You can play with the shading to make individual bobbles pop out or make it look like you have a cable by just shading one line.

You can see this pattern in my last post.

I quickly drew this together today when I remembered that I said I would post it.



I have also been playing some more with Zendalas ... I do really like them a lot.











You can incorporate anything into them.

I also did a one-on-one tutorial last week - this was very successful and is a good lead up to my Adult education class called "Mini Ink Art"  in Launceston on Sunday 1 August 2010  - the first class is nearly full - so if you want to join in you had better book soon.

Happy tangling for now .... Jane x

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Jane ~ you've been busy. Thank you for the new tangle. I love your Zendalas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu must use up a lot of pens - such fine detail. I like your Zendalas too. I will continue perusing your blog, especially hearing you draw every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane! I don't know how I missed your blog. Fer sure, I won't miss it from now on, lol! Great tangles, great zentangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Zendalas.I love drawing them too. Nothing like it is a s fascinating as creating the patterns. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT JOB JANE!!!! LOVE THE ZENDALAS....I STARTED DOING MANDALAS WAY BEFORE I HEARD THEM CALLED ZENDALAS....I'M NEW WITH THE ZENTANGLER PROCESS BUT FIND I CAN INCORPORATE THE TECHNIQUE INTO WHAT I DO........THANKS FOR SHARING AND WISH I COULD GO TO YOUR "MINI INK ART" CLASS.....SUSIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Scrumble :) I've used it a few times and it looks great every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is a lovely inspiration and I suspect an image of a beautiful soul. Thank you for your generosity in sharing your designs.
    Bonnie Wood

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your patterns, they are gorgeous. Very creative and very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this work, this page specifically, made me hunt all over the house tonight looking for the right drawing tools. pen. pencil. paper. shader. just had to start following the marks. your work is delightfully and whimsically tasteful.

    ReplyDelete