Saturday 1 May 2010

Tangler's Block!

Stuck ... can you have tanglers block?  I need to sit somewhere quiet for a few minutes to finish this one off..










So here is some of what hangs on my refridgerator ... this one is A5 sized and from a few years ago now.  I like it.










And this hangs on my kitchen wall .... most of these tangles are from Zentangle's pre-strung tiles that I purchased  from them last year.   I like the pre-strung tiles because you can just start tangling.  I pre-string my own tiles now ... about 10 at a time, and take them in a little bag with a pigma pen - everywhere I go.

You never know when you will have a few minutes to draw.

Happy Tangling for now ... Jane x

PS... thankyou to those who follow this blog and comment - it is nice to have encouragement, and then I can go and visit your blog if you have one!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, have you been on our flickr Zentangle site yet? If not I think you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I LOVE your tangles. Can tell you are a quilter because there is really great balance, composition and contrast. I sent you book off this morning - I hope you love it. There are lots of geometric designs. Cheers!
    Sandy (bumblebat)

    ReplyDelete