Friday 23 July 2010

Curley Tangles!

I've been playing around with curley bits ... I just love how Maria (from Zentangle) uses them.  There is a bit of a calligrapher in me I'm sure!



















This one has a new pattern for me in it ... See on the right hand side at the bottom ... "Fern".   Oh I can see so many applications for them in my tangles.












Another Maria inspired Zentangle ... over at Zentangle they have been showing what Maria has been doing with border ideas ... lovely.  Go over and check it out!







And I couldn't resist showing you this ... beautiful little Jet - loves a box and will squeeze into anything he thinks he can fit ... although his favourite toy is not ever very far behind.

It has been a funny old week this week - cold weather here in Tasmania and I have been working in my quilt room, so only doing a bit of tangling when I can in the early mornings.    Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Tangling .... Jane x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous cat! meow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! silly little kitty :) what a wonderful, fun picture, jane!

    ReplyDelete