Thursday 1 July 2010

CZT October

Well it is official - I am enrolled in CZT (Certified Zentangle Teacher) October training session in Whittinsville Massachusetts USA - I am still pinching myself that I am actually going.   Well have to wait for the passport office to send me my passport and finalise my flight details - but I am going.

The funny thing is that I always wanted to go to the big Quilt Market in Houston - and thought I might go this year or next - but CZT has won out over quilting at the moment - and I really can't justify staying in the USA for three weeks until quilt market at the end of October - I wish I could though.  My family would miss me, I would miss them, and I would not be earning any money - so can't do it!   But next year .... I think I might, I think I will be going to Quilt Market.    It has been 21 years since I have travelled overseas - the last time was when I spent a very good part of 1989 travelling through Greece, Turkey, Italy, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Brussels, Denmark, Swizterland, and worked for three wonderful months in London, England  - whew, remember it like it was yesterday.   

Anyway better get off the  computer and get on with the day ... I have a few things on the go nearly ready for posting to show you all -  fabric zentangles and some new patterns.

Happy Tangling
Jane
x

1 comment: