Most everyone is well aware of the devestating floods in Queensland. I feel the need to participate and do something that I can to help ... I heard thatToni of Make It Perfect was organising an auction in blogland here and I wanted to help too.
If you click on the pink button below you’ll get taken to her site where, on Sunday, there will be a complete list of everyone who has an auction running. Scroll down to the bottom to see how to bid .....
The Item I am putting up for this Auction is an Original Hand Drawn Decorated Letter in the Zentangle Style - the winner will have their choice of letter - All drawing is Original and drawn by me - Jane Monk.
How to bid
1. Bidding will start at $50 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this page with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to Australian and International bidders. Postage will be paid by me for this item only.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011 Sydney time.
6. At the close of the auction, I will email the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier’s Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your Zentangle Kit to you.
7. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!
Hugs and thanks to all ... Jane x