Monday 26 April 2010

Geometric anyone?

Some more beautiful Tangles ... I really do like the geometric ones ...












And a bit of a mixed up one...











This one needs some shading and is not quite finished ... the string started out looking like lips .... but now it looks like leaves - is it two leaves or three???  I like how there is a bit of an illusion going on here with the direction of the lines.  I could play with that concept a bit further I think.

I have been quilting all day except for my lunch break when I did this little tangle, the other two were from yesterday afternoon ... a little relaxing zen time!

Happy Tangling for now... Jane x

4 comments:

  1. I love the last tangle.. it changes as I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a tangle today thinking of your leaves.. Ithought it was the same. Funny how they turn out. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more than welcome Joan - glad you got some inspiration from my tangle - your tangle looks beautiful. Cheers Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work. My son and I just started studying this. It really is addicting!

    ReplyDelete