Saturday 27 November 2010

Zentangle for Quilters Workshop

If you want to learn how to do this .... I am having a workshop at Esmes on the 4 December (YES that is only one week away)  .... you will need to contact Lillian at Esmes(click on the link to get to her store) to make a booking (and I am not sure how many - if any - spaces are left ... give her a call.

I will also be doing this workshop "Zentangle for Quilters" at Cranberry Crafts in January 2011  and Michelle's Sewing Basket in April 2011.


If you are not a sewer, contact me to make a booking for a straight Zentangle class ... you only need five people and I can come to you in Tasmania.   Remember there are only THREE Certified Zentangle Teachers (CZT's) in the whole of Australia, and I am the only CZT in Tasmania ... book a class today, you won't regret it!




Jet wants to come too, he loves Zentangle ... can you tell?   Now how can I make a kitty Zentangle pattern ... hmmm perhaps the nose

Okay happy Tangling for now ... and have a good weekend....Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment