Thursday 13 January 2011

Tangling in Tasmania Today

 Now look at all those T's - lol!

I am sitting here at 2.10am - once again because I cannot sleep.  I am glad this doesn't happen every night.

So I thought I would share some of the tangles that I have created over the past few days.

 These two are not shaded ... can you see my pattern Kitties in there ... they make me smile every time I see them sticking their little heads up.
 Creating patterns ... you may recognise the Swirly Blossom pattern that I use in my Decorated Alphabets ... very simple to do and very effective as a repetitive pattern.
Here is a close up.

My next Zentangle for Quilters class is at Cranberry Crafts in Ulverstone on Saturday the 22nd January ... I can't wait but this Saturday I am teaching my Fabric Postcard techniques class ... I did a little tangling for this too ....







Here it is ... Postcards are fun to make and the fabric ones are very tactile ... I love the feel of the stitching on the fabric ... can you tell I am a quilter!

Okay so I'm off the computer soon, draw a couple of tangles perhaps that might be relaxing enough for me to go back to sleep.... Happy Zentangling ZZzzzzzz
Jane x

4 comments:

  1. Hope you sleep better tonight! Thanks for the idea of tangling on a postcard. I'll try that and also your Swirly Blossom pattern. Do you have a name for the large "bulb" in the top picture? TFS your latest tangles. I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane.....I just love looking at your tangles...your drawing is the bestest ....such talent...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always, Jane. I also love those Swirly Blossoms!

    ReplyDelete