Thursday 7 October 2010

Home Sweet Home


How is this for a happy face ... Jo Northcott the day after my Zentangle class ... she is definately addicted and look at that fantastic Zentangle.  



This is my First Zentangle class at the AMQF in Adelaide ... it was a great success - everyone did really really well - but I wouldn't expect anything less from a bunch of longarm machine quilters!

Thankyou to you all for making the class a success!

I did forget to take a photo of their drawings - kicking myself for that.


And I am back home .... long flight delays and I was very tired ... caught up on some sleep yesterday and now it is after 3.30am and I am wide awake .... my brain is going a million miles a minute with anticipation of leaving for the USA on Sunday.   I will finally be going to Massachusetts for the Certified Zentangle Training session with Rick and Maria.

Happy Zentangling for now ... Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment