Monday 16 April 2012

NEWSLETTER April 2012

This is my newsletter ... just in case you haven't signed up to receive it over at my website http://janemonkstudio.com 
Come on over and visit.  I'd love to see you there.

APRIL 2012 - NEWSLETTER
Hi there,
I know it has been a long time since my last newsletter and this is the first one for the year.   The most exciting thing that is happening on the Zentangle front at the moment is the release of the round Zendala tiles.   These are a tinned set of 21 tiles, eighteen beautifully pre-strung tiles with inspiring strings (2 sets of nine strings) and three blanks for you to create your own designs.   I currently have 13 sets for sale in my shop (http://janemonkstudio.com)  I also have 9 Zentangle Kits – be quick for these if you want one though.
I have added a number of new products, such as the Black Square Zentangle Tiles, these are great to use with the White Gelly Roll pens and the General’s White Charcoal Pencils.  
If you are into doing Zentangle drawings on fabric, I have a few Fabrico fabric markers in light grey.  This replicates the pencil effect that you do when you shade your paper drawings.

Also don't forget my Zentangle Inspired Quilting DVD which comes with the January 2012 issue of Quilters Companion magazine and includes all patterns for stitching. This DVD is especially for Quilters, but equally interesting for those who like to draw.
And last but not least, I have decided to sell my original art works. I have two at the moment for sale but there will be more throughout the year. 
If you want to keep up to date on what I am currently working on, visit my blogsite http://janemonkstudio.blogspot.com .   I will often show step by step shots of my current work in progress.   At the moment I am creating a series of OOAK Polymer Clay Art dolls.   These dolls will also be for sale later this year.  I am a self-taught artist and I pride myself on high quality structural and final finish of each and every piece of work I create. I also use high quality materials to ensure the longevity of each piece of work.  
I have a wonderful project underway at the moment, involving my Zentangle patterns and I’ll keep you posted on what is happing about that very soon.

For now ... Happy Tangling, Quilting and Creating .... Jane
Newsletter: April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment