Friday 15 February 2013

Prints for Sale ... save a starving artist!

 I have just uploaded all of these Prints to my web site for sale www.janemonkstudio.com    or this link directly to PRINTS

All of these prints are high quality reproductions of my original ink and watercolour;  ink and graphite; and pure graphite fine art drawings.

All prints are printed on Artist Quality Archival Acid Free 220gsm paper.   All prints will be posted wrapped in Acid Free tissue paper and enclosed in a sturdy postal tube with sealed ends.   Ready for you to have mounted and framed.

All prices for each print includes postage and packaging.  If you require multiples contact me at jane@janemonkstudio.com  and we can work it out for you.


    It would be lovely if you could support me and my art by purchasing a print ... starving artist and all that, besides I need to sell art to buy supplies to make more art :)

Cheers for now ... Jane xx






No comments:

Post a Comment