Wednesday 18 February 2015

E-Book Tutorials by Jane Monk

Hi ... Just letting you all know that the little hiccups with my downloadable ebooks has now been resolved.  My web page www.janemonkstudio.com is operational and all tutorials are available for instant download via a link that is emailed to you once your payment has been made.

All of my tutorials are easy to follow, simple language and all drawings are hand done by me the old fashioned way with my trusty ink pen and paper.

Once again I am offering to send you my pattern step outs called "A Little Extra" when you purchase any three of my tutorials.   I will email this separately to you once you have purchased and downloaded any three tutorials.

You can choose from One Tangle volume I, II or III, A New Twist on Tangle String lines, Make Your Own Miniature Book Box House (also called Fairy Houses by some ).

Thank you for supporting my little store.  It is such a joy to be able to share these tutorials with you.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment