Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Little JEM, a crochet lace scarf

I am so happy to bring to you my own designed crochet lace scarf.  It is a little light something that is perfect for that quick make for a loved friend or family member as a gift.  Also the perfect size to use up some of those left over bits of yarn as you will make a nice scarf from between 11 to 20 grams of laceweight yarn. The pattern can be made up in any weight of yarn, just make sure you change the hook size accordingly to achieve the lacy look.
 The pattern can be purchased through my web store here :  Jane Monk Studio  
or on Craftsy here  The Little Jem pattern. 

I hope you enjoy making this pattern as gifts for your friends and family.  Thank you for your support in my designing work.   Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment