Tuesday 28 September 2010

More Zentangle To Fabric & Baby Tangles

 Fancy a Fabric Cover for your Moleskin Journal??  Yes I do and I made one or two for fun.  This is a combination of the three things I love to do ... draw, quilt and make journal covers ... I am in heaven.

Making these type of things is really good practise for your machine quilting skills and the best rule for getting better is to draw, draw and draw some more.

I will leave you to look through the photo heavy post ... enjoy more of my fabric zentangles and my baby zentangle bookmarks.   Only 3 more days until I am at the Australian Machine Quilting Festival in Adelaide teaching "Do The Zentangle" ... there are a few more spaces available in my Friday and Saturday classes and you can register on the day now.  See you all in sunny Adelaide!   Enjoy browsing ... Jane x








3 comments:

  1. Very, very cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting and tangles,Jane. Looking forward to meeting you soon at CZT class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, I hope you have a wonderful weekend 'Doing the Zentangle' If I get the chance I will try and find my way to Mawson Lakes. Fancy us both being in Adelaide. We are going to be here another week or two. I just want to wish you luck for a great festival.

    ReplyDelete